Welcome to Cognitive Architect (aka AIEngineer.com), the blog about AI Architectures & Neuro-Symbolic AI Systems Integration on Hybrid Cloud.
There are primarily three types of articles:
Main Articles highlight recent projects of mine or provide mindful reflections on topics central to the core topics of this page.
Rearview Mirror is a category looking back at either old projects of mine, commenting on long-term developments and practices in academia or reflecting on systems and techniques of historic value along with lessons learned from term.
Side Track & EXSUM
Side Track presents side projects of mine.
- AI Systems Integration & AI Architecture [upcoming]
- Neuro-Symbolic Integration [upcoming]
- Machine Common Sense [upcoming]
- IBM Verdi and Watson Orchestrate – A Multi-Agent System for Business Process Optimization and Automation [upcoming]
- Deep Learning Training in the Enterprise Cloud: The Fabric for Deep Learning and its Ecosystem (Adversarial Robustness, Explainability, Fairness) [upcoming]
- IBM Sapphire – Dialog System Combining DL, DRL, NLP, Signal Processing and More
- PalmQA, a Question-Answering Ensemble for e-Learning and Research
- Reinforcement Learning Frameworks – An Overview
- Engineering Excellence [upcoming]
- Fun Projects During My Studies At RWTH Aachen from Particle Simulation over a 3D Replicator to Augmented Reality
- Kubernetes Storage Considerations for AI Workloads